Diversicare provides wound care in each of our facilities. We focus on wound healing and prevention of skin care complications. Wounds can occur for a variety of reasons, from post-surgery complications to normal skin aging. The interdisciplinary wound care team includes physical, and occupational therapists, registered dietitians and registered nurses with a care plan led by a physician.
We treat a variety of wound conditions and provide an array of services including, but not limited to:
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic/neuropathic wounds
- Venous insufficiency ulcers
- Arterial insufficiency ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds, grafts and flaps
- Infected and/or draining wounds requiring IV antibiotics
- Wounds requiring frequent dressing changes
- Post-traumatic wounds
Please contact your local facility for more information on specific services!