Comprehensive Wound Care
Diversicare provides wound care in each of our facilities. We focus on wound healing and prevention of skin care complications. For every patient, we seek to help them achieve positive outcomes and to reach his or her highest level of functioning. Wounds can occur for a variety of reasons, from post-surgery complications to normal skin aging.
The interdisciplinary wound care team includes physical, and occupational therapists, registered dietitians and registered nurses with a care plan led by a physician.
Conditions and Services
We treat a variety of wound conditions and provide an array of services including, but not limited to:
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic/neuropathic wounds
- Venous insufficiency ulcers
- Arterial insufficiency ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds, grafts and flaps
- Infected and/or draining wounds requiring IV antibiotics
- Wounds requiring frequent dressing changes
- Post-traumatic wounds